Hi-Rez Studios has several resources for users to get help with in-game and technical issues. This article contains a comprehensive overview of the Global Agenda support process and resources.
Self Help Tools
We have a detailed knowledge base that is continuously being updated with answers to frequently asked questions and previously resolved problems. Check here first! You can search by keyword for your problem.
Direct Customer Support
Contact Customer Support Directly only after you have exhausted these other resources
Click here to create a support ticket
You can e-mail us your question directly. This method also generates a ticket but also allows you to attach files that you may need to submit. Use the following addresses:
Tips for Reporting Your Issue to us
When you report an issue to us, the following items can help us if included in your message:
- Screenshots of any errors.
- DXDIAG report
- Select "Start | Run" from the Windows start menu
- Run "dxdiag". This should load the DirectX Diagnostic Tool.
- Choose "Save All Information", save the file to a location on your harddrive and then attach that with your reply.
- Patcher Logs
- Open the 'Hi-Rez Diagnostics and Support' shortcut on your desktop
- Click the button that says 'Create Support Case'.
- In the lower right corner, you will see a button called 'Create log file zip'.
- Click this and it will generate a .zip archive on your desktop. Please attach this with your reply so that we can assist you with this issue.
- MSinfo32 report:
- Go to Start -> Run.
- Type in "msinfo32" and press OK
- In the System Information dialogue select "File" and then "Save"
- Give the file a basic name and keep the .NFO extension. Save it somewhere such as your desktop and send it to us in your next reply.