We can permanently disable your account and make the account name you registered unusable for security reasons. This action is permanent and you will no longer have access to any Hi-Rez Studios games using that account information. This includes Smite, Paladins, Tribes, and any future games. We will not be able to transfer any assets owned on this account to another account.
In order to do so, you will need to do the following:
- File a support ticket in the 'Account Management' category and the 'Disable an Account' sub-category.
- Use the email address associate with the account in question. We will not assist with this issue via another email address. If you do not have access to that email address, you will need to change the email address on that account to one you have access to prior to it being disabled.
- If you would like the player name for a particular game released to be used again, you will need to specify this information in the support ticket.
- If you would like the email address released to be used on another account, you will need to specify this information in the support ticket.
- Once we receive the request, we will then reply to the support ticket asking you to confirm your request to disable the account.
- We will not disable the account until after that confirmation is received.
- We will not accept confirmation prior to the request for confirmation being sent.
- You must make the confirmation from the email address associated with the account.